To install Python, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Download Python" page: https://www.python.org/downloads/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Download Python
- Click on the button to download Python 3.x.
- Follow the installation instructions (leave all default settings unchanged).
- Click on the add pip into path
- https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS4JXDyt7J3hpQTLETdLt_dp1Lz-kJ3FOBgig&usqp=CAU" alt="" width="70%" />
- Open the terminal again and enter the command cd. Then enter python. Python translators must match version numbers. If you are using a Windows engine, you may need to go to the folder where Python is installed (for example, Python38, which is the default setting) for Python commands to work.
Linux users can use the command line to install python directly...
$ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install python3.8
Congratulations! you have installed Python3. Now, Let's run the Python code!
Make a file with '.py' extention(Eg. : main.py).
Now write the given code in the file:
Now open terminal and cd to the directory where you created your file and type
In linux, for python3 it can be
Your Output will be:
If this was your output then CONGO!
Its Done! You've successfully installed python in your system!